WELCOME TO GEORGE WILLIAMS HOTEL
Find us among Brisbane CBD Hotels
Located in the heart of the Brisbane CBD, near Roma Street Station, Queen Street Mall, Suncorp Stadium and the Brisbane River, the George Williams Hotel is one of the city’s most convenient and affordable destinations for executives, couples and groups visiting this vibrant, cosmopolitan metropolis.
Blending modern, minimalist décor with all the comforts of home, our 103 guest rooms were designed to be the ideal urban oasis with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, housekeeping (every second day excluding Sundays and Public Holidays) and comfortable beds to ensure a great night’s sleep. When booking your accommodation directly through our secure site, you’ll enjoy exclusive perks ranging from complimentary upgrades (subject to availability) and late checkout until 11 a.m. to free cancellation up to 24 hrs prior to your arrival.
OUR ASSURANCE TO YOU:
- We are not accepting long or short term bookings for guests known or suspected to have COVID-19.
- In addition to enhancing our cleaning and & sanitisation procedures, we have strong cleaning regimes in all areas of the building including guests rooms.
- Our housekeeping team are long- term in-house employees and all of our staff have completed Covid-19 infection control training.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the building and social distancing directives are clear and imposed.
- The team here at the George Williams Hotel are committed to providing a safer, cleaner and greener environment and will always be looking for ways to improve our guests experience.
Our Queen Plus Double Bed Rooms are well suited for 2-4 adults to share in comfort. A great choice if you are here for business with a colleague or fancy a weekend in the city with a friend. You will find our Brisbane CBD accommodation spotlessly clean and featuring modern décor.
Great Attractions Nearby
Located near Brisbane River, Suncorp Stadium or Queen Street Mall, George Williams Hotel is the perfect destination for your holiday in Brisbane.
Clean, natural light and comfortable room. I will stay here again. It’s a stroll to everything. Great location. Restaurant downstairs and 7-11 next door means that you don’t have to venture afar, but it’s a stones throw to the queen st mall, Southbank, city cats and everything Bris-Vegas has to offer.
Everything you need at a good price.
Perfect location, friendly and efficient staff ,small but freshly refurbished bathroom and everything works. No issues with Wi fi and plenty of food and beverage options nearby.
Will make it my go to place for future visits.
Great little hotel
I stay at this hotel whenever I’m in Brisbane on business. Staff are lovely and can’t do enough for you from check in to housekeeping.The rooms are basic but super clean and have all the amenities and a great location. 51st Street restaurant underneath is great too. Great menu and wine list. I always choose a Queen Terrace room which has a nice balcony for a glass of wine in the afternoon. There is a BWS across the road and a seven eleven 2 doors up. Central to everything such as Federal and State courts and everything in the CBD.
Comfortable hotel in the CBD
We were very happy with our 4 night stay at the hotel. We came into the city by train and it was only a short walk from the Roma street station. The room had everything that we needed for our short stay. Short walk to the mall, buses and city cat and city hopper stop and other city tourist attractions. The room wasnt noisy overnight.
Great location, clean room
The George William Hotel is a clean, recently refurbished hotel, in close proximity (about a 3 block walk/5 minutes) to Queen Street Mall. You are also close to the Brisbane River, with the Kurilpa Bridge (for pedestrians and cyclists) only a block away - meaning leisurely access to the Cultural Centre, West End and Southbank.
- 3 minute walk to Queen Street Mall
- 5 minute walk to Roma Street Transit station
- 20 minute walk to Suncorp Stadium
- 15 minute walk to Southbank
- 5 minute walk to Casino
- 15 minute walk to Roma Street Parklands
- Free Wi-Fi
- Your personal information is secure
- Complimentary upgrade (subject to availability)
- Complimentary late check out till 12 midday
- 24 hour cancellation policy
For meetings and conferences of up to 110 delegates, the George Williams Hotel offers four professionally appointed venues along with fully tailored event planning and catering packages.
In addition to providing the best value in the Brisbane CBD, your stay at the hotel benefits the local community. Our Hotel supports local community and as such all profits benefit our disadvantaged youths.