George Williams Hotel has undergone an extensive, $2.5 million dollar refurbishment of all 103 rooms. Offering visitors to Brisbane an affordable contemporary accommodation located in the heart of the city.
From the moment you arrive at the George Williams Hotel in Brisbane, you’ll feel at home. A combination of our friendly staff, exceptional value for money and unbeatable Brisbane city location means customers keep coming back year after year.
If you’re looking for Brisbane accommodation on a budget, but you don’t want to compromise on facilities, then be assured we live up to and in many areas exceed our AAA 3.5 star rating.
6 Benefits for booking direct
- Best rate guarantee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Your personal information is secure
- Complimentary upgrade (subject to availability)
- Complimentary late check out till 12 midday
- Free cancelation up to 2pm day prior of arrival
6 Reasons why our location is perfect
- 3 minute walk to Queen Street Mall
- 5 minute walk to Roma Street Transit station for the Air Train
- 20 minute walk to Suncorp Stadium
- 15 minute walk to Southbank
- 3 minute walk to Casino
- 15 minute walk to Roma Street Parklands
You’ll find our rooms spotlessly clean and functional with a selection of size options to suit your needs and budget. The hotel’s Brisbane CBD location is perfect for work or play, putting you within walking distance of everything from great shopping at Queen Street Mall, corporate events at Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre and international sport at Suncorp Stadium .
Whether it’s time for breakfast, lunch or dinner you will enjoy fresh local produce prepared by great chefs in the hotel’s contemporary restaurant – 325 on George. When it comes to events, the George Williams Hotel won’t disappoint with our fully equipped conference centre offering a choice of 5 function rooms.